foreign licenses

If you have a driver's license issued outside of the US or Canada, you will need to provide the following documents once you’ve register for Zipcar:

  1. Completed "Driving and Accident Declaration" which can be downloaded at
  2. A copy of your driver’s license
  3. A copy of the photo page of your passport

Please email your documents to to ensure the timely processing of your Zipcar application.